SSC MTS General Awareness Solved Paper
Held on:- 21 August 2019, Shift 2
No of Question in Set 6: 13
You can access all the sets through the page number tab at the bottom of each set.13. Right against exploitation is a ______.
A. Constitutional Right
C. Fundamental Right
D. Legal Right
Answer-C. Fundamental Right
14. Name the manufacturer of the fruit-filled, friendly punch RoohAfza in India.
A. Dabur India
B. Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
C. Hamdard Laboratories (India)
D. Nestle India
Answer-C. Hamdard Laboratories (India)
15. Which international organisation governs basketball in the world?
16. Who was honoured with the first ever Philip Kotler Presidential Award?
A. Narender Modi
B. Amit Shah
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Rajnath Singh
Answer-A. Narender Modi
17. 11-degree channel divides which of the following group of islands?
A. Andaman and Nicobar
B. Minicoy and Lakshadweep
C. Maldives and Lakshadweep
D. Aminidive and Canannore
Answer-D. Aminidive and Canannore
18. Image formed by Plane Mirror is always ______.
A. Virtual and Erect
B. Real and Inverted
C. Real and Erect
D. Virtual and Inverted
Answer-A. Virtual and Erect
19. Who has to resign if ‘NO-Confidence’ Motion is passed in the Lok Sabha?
A. Leader of Opposition
B. Speaker of Lok Sabha
C. Council of Minister
Answer-C. Council of Minister
20. “Any body that is completely or partially submerged in a fluid (gas or liquid) at rest is acted upon by an upward or buoyant force, the magnitude of which is equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the body.” Which is this law?
A. Charles’ Law
B. Boyle’s Law
C. Archimedes’ Principle
D. Newton’s Second Law of Motion
Answer-C. Archimedes’ Principle
21. After which battle did East India Company start appointing Residents in Indian States?
A. Battle of Panipat III
B. Battle of Plassey
C. Battle of Buxar
D. Battle of Haldighati
Answer-C. Battle of Buxar
22. Which of the following is a Perennial River System in India?
23. The martial dance form of Punjab is ____?
24. Mauryan Pillar Capital found at Sarnath is popularly known as ______.
A. Lion Capital
B. Horse Capital
C. Bull Capital
D. Elephant Capital
Answer-A. Lion Capital
25. The Narrow Zone of contact between land, air and water is called ______.