No of Question in Set 1: 10
Year: SSC MTS 22 August 2019 Shift 31. The Kaveri river basin falls in how many states of India?
Answer –D. 3
2. Military Commanders during the Rule of Akbar were known as _______.
Answer –D. Faujdars
3. Current Account of Balance of payments does NOT include which of the following?
A. Trade in Services
B. Transfer Payments
D. Trade in Goods
Answer –C. Investments
4. Who appoints Judges of Supreme Court and High Court in India?
B. Prime Minister
C. Chief Justice of India
D. Law Minister
Answer –A. President
5. At which temperature are Fahrenheit and Celsius equal?
Answer –D. -40
6. Which hills are located at the junction of Eastern and Western Ghats?
Answer –D. Nilgiri
7. What is the reason behind food chains generally having 3-4 Trophic Levels?
A. Decreasing Organisms at each level
B. Increasing Number of Organism at each level
C. Decreasing Energy at each level
D. Similar Energy at each level
Answer –C. Decreasing Energy at each level
8. Battle of Plassey was fought between ______.
A. Marathas and British Army
B. Sirajuddaulah and British Army
C. Alivardi Khan and British Amry
D. Mir Qasim and British Army
Answer –B. Sirajuddaulah and British Army
9.The President of India has same powers and functions as ______.
A. President of China
B. President Of Turkey
C. President of USA
D. Queen of Britain
Answer –D. Queen of Britain
10.The difference between the value of exports and value of imports of goods of a country in a given period of time is known as ______.
A. Balance of invisibles
B. Balance of Trade
C. Balance of payment
D. Balance of currency
Answer –B. Balance of Trade