A. Madam Cama
B. Kittur Chennamma
C. Sarojini Naidu
D. Rani Lakshmibai
Answer –D. Rani Lakshmibai
12. The National Song of India, “Vande Mataram” was composed in ____ language.
Answer –D. Sanskrit
13. The Harappan Civilization flourished around 2500BC in what we call today_____?
A. Pakistan and Afghanistan
B. Western India and Pakistan
C. Afghanistan and Western India
D. India and China
Answer –B. Western India and Pakistan
14. Who was the Governor-General of India during the Sepoy Mutiny of Indian Freedom struggle?
A. Lord Ellenborough
B. Lord Hardinge
C. Lord Bentick
D. Lord Canning
Answer –D. Lord Canning
15. The Ajanta Cave Paintings are a testimony to the golden age of ______ in India.
Answer –A. Buddhism
16. The Mohabodhi Temple complex, which is one of the four holy sites related to the life of the Lord Buddha, is located in ___
B. Tamil Nadu
Answer –A. Bihar
17. The Home Rule Leauges set up in 1915-16 worked units of the ____?
A. Muslim League
C. British Raj
D. Indian National Congress
Answer –D. Indian National Congress
18. Which of the folowing Vedas contains treatment for disease?
Answer –D. Atharva
19. Which of the following group of rulers was NOT called “Sultans”?
Answer –B. Mughals
20. Which of the following poece of literature was NOT written in Sanskrit.
Answer –D. Thirukkural